LIFT is a church at McMaster University.
We’re always learning and growing and we’d love to meet you.
7pm at TwelveEighty Bar in the Student’s Centre would be a great time.
Over the past year at LIFT, we have seen immense growth and we continue to be in awe of God’s faithfulness. With growth comes change and we are pumped for the exciting new things that are going on at LIFT!
LIFT has always been a church that is passionate about being present and active in the community. We have serving opportunities at some amazing organizations such as Ronald McDonald House, Helping Hands, CityKidz, and Red Frogs. Click on the links to find out more about the heart behind these initiatives!
With our growing numbers, the serving teams that make each and every LIFT service happen are busier than ever and would appreciate some extra volunteers! There are lots of ways to get involved including the Food Team (who are currently feeding about 200 people each week!), the Prayer Team, Welcome Team, Communications Team, Setup/Tear Down, and our new Carpool Initiative! As word of LIFT spreads, we have increasing numbers of people within the community and students from other schools (such as Mohawk and Redeemer) who want to come to LIFT but have no way to get there. We are setting up a system of drivers to provide transportation to those wishing to come out but we are looking for drivers!
Another new aspect of LIFT is our new online sign-ups. If you would like to get involved with anything that has been mentioned here, just visit http://engage.liftchurch.ca. Give us your name and your email and someone will be in contact with you shortly!
Upcoming events include Heart-to-Heart, the Gentlemen’s Breakfast, and the Vision & Leadership night. Check them out in the “Calendar” section for more information!
- RT doreenabraham: its amazing the things that happen when we partner our dreams with God #hearttoheart #abilliongalaxies http://t.co/cFFR2…
44 mins ago
- “EricKaye19: lift_church Men's Breakfast. 10 o'clock. Free breakfast. Come on out to MSU_1280” #getoverhere
2 hours ago
- We had the privilege of holding down the fort yesterday at Helping Hands Street Mission! It is truly a special... http://t.co/80JOikSMWa
3 hours ago
- We continue our Boundaries Series tomorrow as we look at sexuality. Really excited for great conversations. See you 7pm at TwelveEighty.
15 hours ago
- Heart to Heart was a blast last night as we packed out the Brown Dog Cafe! Friendships were formed, food eaten... http://t.co/llLnRCVbXv
22 hours ago