LIFT is a church at McMaster University.
We’re always learning and growing and we’d love to meet you.
7pm at TwelveEighty Bar in the Student’s Centre would be a great time.
Over the past year at LIFT, we have seen immense growth and we continue to be in awe of God’s faithfulness. With growth comes change and we are pumped for the exciting new things that are going on at LIFT!
LIFT has always been a church that is passionate about being present and active in the community. We have serving opportunities at some amazing organizations such as Ronald McDonald House, Helping Hands, CityKidz, and Red Frogs. Click on the links to find out more about the heart behind these initiatives!
With our growing numbers, the serving teams that make each and every LIFT service happen are busier than ever and would appreciate some extra volunteers! There are lots of ways to get involved including the Food Team (who are currently feeding about 200 people each week!), the Prayer Team, Welcome Team, Communications Team, Setup/Tear Down, and our new Carpool Initiative! As word of LIFT spreads, we have increasing numbers of people within the community and students from other schools (such as Mohawk and Redeemer) who want to come to LIFT but have no way to get there. We are setting up a system of drivers to provide transportation to those wishing to come out but we are looking for drivers!
Another new aspect of LIFT is our new online sign-ups. If you would like to get involved with anything that has been mentioned here, just visit http://engage.liftchurch.ca. Give us your name and your email and someone will be in contact with you shortly!
Upcoming events include Heart-to-Heart, the Gentlemen’s Breakfast, and the Vision & Leadership night. Check them out in the “Calendar” section for more information!
- Looking at "The Road To The Cross" tonight! Check out Mark 11 as we look at Jesus attitude in the events leading... http://t.co/FUuzb3s93W
4 hours ago
- Forged was a massive success yesterday! Tons of food great conversation and maybe a few sad losers ;). Don't miss... http://t.co/OdLspwGQmQ
18 hours ago
- Forged is going down. It's time for some serious eats! See the guys in 20 min in Div College 141. http://t.co/J5sRlJ5JUk
2 days ago
- Tomorrow is FORGED. If your a guy and you have a pulse you need to be there tomorrow! 7pm in Divinity College... http://t.co/eOCG990Sa9
3 days ago
- Alumni Night is this Sunday!
If you or someone you know was part of LIFT over the years invite them out for the... http://t.co/3TXUoFnm0y
4 days ago