As we wind down the Winter season at LIFT we are so grateful for God’s faithfulness in our church. What a wild few months it’s been!
- The incredible LIFT Conf was an amazing day of learning and celebrating
- Our 10th Birthday party in January celebrated how we have seen God truly moving in peoples lives.
- Serve our City has reached people across Hamilton from some of the poorest neighbourhoods through Pinky Lewis, Helping Hands, and Westside.
- Brunch & Learn was an amazing morning filled with learning how to be a leader from the front, the middle, and the back and some delicious french toast!
- Foundations Classes and Vision Nights have all seen relationships formed and lives transformed
- Simple Churches fostered some amazing new leaders and relationships over the past semester!
A few weeks ago we had our main events for Heart to Heart and Forged.
- H2H launched their new theme for the coming year of living Unveiled and announced the first ever H2H Retreat happening in June.
- Over at Forged, the men were challenged to rise up – powerful stuff!
This past Sunday we celebrated our new graduates and prayed for them as they head out into the working and post-grad world.
While the season is winding down for April we will be springing back into full force at the beginning of May as we kick of the SUMMER!!