Graphic Arts Creative Assistant Job Position
This position is made possible through the Canada Summer Job grants and therefore are not guaranteed positions until the grants are received by LIFT Church. Applicants must be a current full time student during the 2016/2017 school year and must be returning to school full time in September 2017.
Supervisors: Brian Jeong
Job Title: Graphic Arts Creative Assistant
The Creative Graphic Arts Assistant will support the Creative Director by ensuring that all projects are completed. The Graphic Arts Creative Assistant will be expected to manage the graphic artists on the team, as well as produce designs for print and social media platforms.
- Create and produce graphic elements, art assets, and promo material
- Ensure all graphics are created by timeline
- Regularly organize photo and video content
- Attend meetings to help plan and decide on creative direction of projects
- Liaise with printing companies and place orders for prints/promo material when required
- Follow and analyze the latest trends in design, advertising, and marketing
- Carry out all other related tasks assigned by the leadership team at LIFT
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent computer knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (or Apple equivalent)
- Excellent computer knowledge of Google docs & sheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team context
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Access to a laptop
- Access a design software program (preferred)
Type of Supervision Required:
Minimal. Worker will be delegated tasks and given independence to carry those tasks out to completion.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume by March 24th, 2017.