Video & Photography Creative Assistant Job Description
This position is made possible through the Canada Summer Job grants and therefore are not guaranteed positions until the grants are received by LIFT Church. Applicants must be a current full time student during the 2016/2017 school year and must be returning to school full time in September 2017.
Supervisor: Brian Jeong
Job Title: Video & Photography Creative Assistant
The Creative Assistant will support the Creative Director by ensuring that his instructions are followed. The Video & Photography Creative Assistant will be expected to manage the photographs and videos after visiting and digitally documenting any LIFT events they are assigned.
- Gather images and videos of LIFT Church and other events assigned by the Creative Director
- Upload and organize images and videos on server
- Ensure all projects, images, and or video are done according to the timeline
- Attend meetings to help plan and decide on creative direction of projects
- Follow and analyze the latest trends in photography, advertising, and marketing
- Carry out all other related tasks assigned by the leadership team at LIFT
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Apple equivalent)
- Excellent computer knowledge of Google docs & sheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team context
- Access to a laptop
- Access to a camera
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- Valid driver’s license
- Regular access to a vehicle (preferred)
Type of Supervision Required:
Minimal. Worker will be delegated tasks and given independence to carry those tasks out to completion.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume by March 24th, 2017.